Cash Credit Plus
Would you like to remain financially flexible? With a Cash Credit Plus, a financing solution consisting of two phases, you enhance your financial possibilities in order to put your special plans into practice.
The most important facts – point by point
- The agreed term of your Cash Credit Plus amounts to a minimum of 36 months and a maximum of 96 months. It consists of a flexible period of 24 months and a fixed period varying between 12 and 72 months.
- Cembra Money Bank provides interest rates starting from 7.95% up to 9.95%. The interest rate remains unchanged during the entire credit period.
- The repaymentis tailored to your monthly budget and remains unchanged during the entire credit period of your Cash Credit Plus.
- The credit limit amounts to a minimum of CHF 5,000.
- The account is activated after a legal fourteen-day cooling off period has expired.
- Upon each withdrawal within the first two years, a payout fee of CHF 10 is charged.
Good to know
- We should like to point out that your interests are tax deductible in many places (enquire at your local tax office).
- In the event of death, your remaining debt of up to CHF 60,000 is insured.
- We recommend you take out the optional Payment Protection Insurance.
Approval of a loan is forbidden by law if it would lead to over-indebtedness on the part of the customer (legal stipulation as required by Art. 3, Federal Unfair Competition Act).