Your ideas, wishes and needs
Do you need to access quick cash? In this case, you can enhance your financial possibilities by opting for a Cash Credit with precisely calculable expenses throughout the entire period.
We offer financing solutions tailored to your needs
A Cembra Money Bank Cash Credit supports you in a fast, uncomplicated and discrete way if you need enhanced financial possibilities. You can choose the amount of credit both individually and flexibly, starting from as little as CHF 500 up to CHF 250,000. Due to fixed repayments, you will always know what monthly expenses are to be paid.
Outstanding loans with another credit provider can also be transferred to Cembra Money Bank in a fast and uncomplicated way.
The most important facts – point by point
The most important information concerning your Cembra Money Bank Cash Credit at a glance:
- Opt for a credit amount between CHF 500 and CHF 250,000.
- Choose a term which suits your needs between 6 and 72 months.
- Your credit repayments fit comfortably into your monthly budget.
- We provide interest rates starting from 7.95% up to 11.95%.
- In many places, your interests are tax deductible (enquire at your local tax office).
- In the event of death, your remaining debt of up to CHF 60,000 is insured.
- We recommend you take out the optional Payment Protection Insurance.
Would you like to not have to worry about your financial obligations also in difficult times? We recommend you also take out Payment Protection Insurance when concluding your Cash Credit agreement. This ensures that your monthly instalments are financed if you are not able to work due to illness or accident or if you become undeservedly unemployed.
When financing an amount of CHF 10,000 with an effective annual interest rate between 7.95% and 11.95% the total costs for 12 months represent between CHF 420.80 and CHF 624.80.
Important legal notice
Approval of a loan is forbidden by law if it would lead to over-indebtedness on the part of the customer (legal stipulation as required by Art. 3, Federal Unfair Competition Act).